- Copywriting, ghostwriting, speechwriting
- Events - concept, styling, implementation
- Magazine, editing, press
- Copy for website, social media, blog
- Sponsorship, sales
a bit of past/present perfect
- The Forest Bailiff www.forestbailiff.co.uk
- Wimbledon Society @WimSoc
- Team Dynamix www.teamdynamixlondon.com
- Parliamentary Charity Regatta www.parliamentaryrowing.org
- Ascential PLC www.ascential.com
- Business Clan www.businessclan.com
- The Prince’s Trust www.princes-trust.org.uk
- Society for Protection of Ancient Buildings www.spab.org.uk
- Tower of London www.hrp.org.uk/tower-of-london
- Tom Maddocks www.mediatrainingassociates.co.uk
- Lighting The Way www.lighting-theway.org
- Tectum www.facebook.com/Tectum-Publishers
- The Times www.thetimes.co.uk
- Emma Gallagher Web Design www.shopfrontwebsites.co.uk
- The British Magazine, Singapore
- Property Marketing Company (Savills)
- Whitewave Outreach, Cambodia
- Night Market & Christmas Foodie Fair - Singapore
- Wimbledon Windmill
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."
Succinct, witty, surprising, informative, thought-provoking, didactic – whatever you’re going for, the tone of your marketing output needs to generate multiple outcomes.
I have carried off ad hoc projects, and multi-platform campaigns. I’ve lived and worked abroad so I’m used to coming up against new situations all the time. And I am a bit of a collector, I know the value of networking, so if I can’t help you, chances are I know someone who can.
It doesn’t cost anything to call and chat – wonderful things begin with striking up a conversation.
(that’s enough to be getting on with)
To chat call 07711 200 990,
or fill in the boxes below