- Events, social media
- Business development
- Magazine & editing
- Sales research
- Sarah Manolescue www.sarahmanolescue.co.uk
- Jigsaw Players Concert Series www.jigsawplayers.co.uk
- The Forest Bailiff www.forestbailiff.co.uk
- Wimbledon Society @WimSoc
- Team Dynamix www.teamdynamixlondon.com
- Business Clan www.businessclan.com
- The Prince’s Trust www.princes-trust.org.uk
- The SPAB www.spab.org.uk
- Tom Maddocks www.mediatrainingassociates.co.uk
- Lighting The Way www.lighting-theway.org
- Tectum www.facebook.com/Tectum-Publishers
- The Times Doctor www.thetimes.co.uk
- Emma Gallagher Web Design www.shopfrontwebsites.co.uk
- Wimbledon Windmill www.wimbledonwindmill.org.uk
- Roger Hunt www.huntwriter.com
- Parliamentary Charity Regatta
- British and European Magazine - Singapore
- Night Market & Christmas Foodie Fair - Singapore
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. . .
Succinct, witty, surprising, thought-provoking, didactic . . whatever you’re going for, the tone of your marketing output needs to generate multiple outcomes.
It might be an ad hoc project or a multi-platform campaign. You may not know what 'it' is yet. That's okay, I can help with that, too.
I am a bit of a collector, and I know the value of networking - if I can’t help you, chances are I know someone who can.
It doesn’t cost anything to call and chat – wonderful things come from striking up conversation.
call 07711 200 990
write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or just fill in the boxes below